Bright Life Foundation takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about any transaction you have with the Foundation as highly confidential. In addition, Bright Life Foundation does not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or constituents.
The Foundation deeply values all contributions to sustain our mission. To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with Bright Life Foundation, we maintain the following policies:
- We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number ONLY for the purposes of accepting donations to Bright Life Foundation.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organisations.
- Donors may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter.
- We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
- We offer donors the option to be recognised anonymously.
- All relevant information collected through Bright Life Foundation website is handled and used by internal and authorized officials only.
- Bright Life Foundation is not liable for any form of loss, damage or harm caused to the users as a result of misuse of personal information by a third party, tracked through a liked site of Bright Life Foundation or otherwise, and who is not an employee of Bright Life Foundation.